Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Resorts East Chicago - gambling

So last night I decided to give old Resorts another shot; specifically the blackjack table. I have a terrible, torrid losing streak at this place and probability laws suggest the tied will turn.

I think something is up with this place. When I play in Vegas, the amount of times the dealer is showing an ace or a face card is probably 90% less often then the pride and joy of East Chicago.

As usual, I offered up all my cash within three shoes. The dealer broke one of the three of us playing before I walked away. It seemed every other hand the dealer had an ace or face card up.

The trip before, the dealer had blackjack FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. I am not kidding, I am not exaggerating...

Going to Las Vegas this weekend and will literally count how many times per shoe the dealers there have a strong hand. Let's see if it's just random or something more...

No comments: